Comfortable As You Go – Introducing the TrekBud
Reach your highest peak with TrekBud’s Upgraded Trekking Pole—the most comfortable and durable hiking and trekking pole that could support your every step at a maximum in every adventure.
Our TrekBud Trekking Pole come with a unique set of features that allow a seamless and convenient trek or hike. Regardless if you’re a beginner or a long-time enthusiast, the TrekBud offers a convenient, easy-to-use, and adjustable trekking pole that fits every condition you wish to explore.
How is this possible?
- First, the structure is made of 7075 premium aluminum alloys, which are known to withstand high pressures and impacts of the outdoors. So whether you’re up for a long hike or a short but extreme mountain climb, the TrekBud is 100% capable of supporting your every step.
- Second, it’s built for maximum comfort. The outdoors can be unforgiving sometimes, therefore, your trekking pole MUST endure these conditions. The TrekBud comes with all set of features that guarantee a stable and stress-free hike. We’ve fitted an EVA handle to relieve some of the pressure you feel on your shoulders and wrist while traversing. This support is significantly beneficial in preserving your energy and reducing the pain you encounter after a long walk.
- And lastly, the Tungsten Steel tips massively contribute to securing your step to avoid unnecessary slips and other accidents. The auto-locking feature also ensures that the trekking pole remains stable, not wobbly.
Take the TrekBud anywhere you go! It’s collapsible and adjustable for convenience and comfort. This trekking pole is suitable for beginners and enthusiasts.
More Features, Better Value:
- [Innovative Folding System] This trekking pole provides a unique and easy-to-use folding system that allows you to extend the pole from 43″ all the way to 51″ quickly.
Note: Please be careful not to exceed [STOP]. The TrekBud is easy to fold down to less than 14″ to be stored within your backpack when not in use.
- [7075 Aluminum Alloy] The TrekBud is made with aircraft-grade 7075 Aluminum alloy to withstand pressures and impacts better than carbon. A surface treatment creates a protective coating against corrosion, which provides a high level of corrosion resistance. The screw is covered with plastic and does not corrode easily when it rains. In addition, the plastic black parts do not brittle easily, even in winter.
- [Built For Your Comfort] This trekking pole can be adjusted between 43 to 51 inches long to enhance stability on different terrain. The Ergonomic EVA Foam Handle comes with a sweat-absorbent wrist strap, a skid resistance groove design, and a sturdy and comfortable cork handle. You don’t have to worry about the risk of unglued and broken; the TrekBud is fitted to stay intact.
- [Predominate Multi-terrain] Tackle any terrain with TrekBud’s carbide tungsten tips and mud/snow baskets. These upgraded trekking pole tips are built with high-quality material that ensures resistance against wear and slip. Explore nature’s beauty with increased balance, stability, and endurance!
Why Choose TrekBud?
- Its foldable design (30/36cm folded length) makes it easy for you to store the poles in your backpack. This feature allows you to explore the outdoors seamlessly and conveniently.
- Safety is a must when it comes to the unforgiving environment of the outdoors, so your trekking pole MUST withstand these conditions. The TrekBud is made with 7075 Aluminum alloy poles to ensure it’s durable enough and does not bend easily.
- The EVA handle features an anti-slip, sweat-absorbent technology that guarantees comfort when carrying, so you can prevent unwanted accidents while traversing the trails.
- The TrekBud comes with an easy lock/unlock feature. There’s no complex setup; take it out and explore.
- It comes with an adjustable top section to fix the length of the poles according to the conditions outdoors.
- The Trekbud features an anti-shock spring mechanism that reduces strains on hands and wrists to make every pleasant and less stressful adventure.
Experience Adventures Safely and Conveniently
Let TrekBud support your every step outdoors for a comfortable adventure. With its collapsible and adjustable poles, you’ll never go wrong in exploring that new location. It also comes with a Tungsten steel tip and a removable rubber ferrule to protect you and the poles against rocky trails. And don’t worry about missing a step because the TrekBud has an adjustable wrist strap to ensure a safer and secure grip every time.
The Benefits of EVA Handle
When it comes to the unforgiving condition of the outdoors, every step needs a secure grip. EVA handles are one of the first used by mountaineers due to their excellent lightweight and stability. Unlike traditional corks, EVA or foam handles are more durable and long-lasting, with better shock absorption. In addition, it gives less stress and pressure to the wrist and shoulder, allowing you to acquire better mobility while hiking or climbing. The TrekBud comes with these amazing support features to make all your outdoor adventures a breeze. Combine that with a Tungsten tip and the adjustable height the TrekBud offers; it’ll be one of the most enjoyable and less tiring hikes you’ll ever have.
It’s All About the Quality
The TrekBud uses premium-grade Aluminum Alloy to deliver stable, durable, and lightweight trekking poles. The overall design centers on comfort while the structure works to make it last for a longer time. If you’re an outdoor enthusiast, the TrekBud is an excellent investment to add to your list of equipment. When not in use, the TrekBud can be folded for easy storage.
- Handle: Straight Grip
- Joint numbers: 5 Sections
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Removable Wristband: Nylon
- Length: Short 37 – 43 Inches, Long 43- 53 Inches
- 1* Trekking Pole
- 1* Walking Sticks Bag