Feel Pleasant and Warm With Hansmack
Like holding hands, getting yourself a pair of Hansmack Heated Gloves delivers that feel-good warmth so that you can stay all warm and cozy this winter season. Made from the softest material and innovative heating element, the cold will never bite your hands no matter what winter activity you have planned.
- [Soft and Breathable Material] The Hansmack is built using the softest and most breathable materials so that you can combat the cold with comfort and ease. The outer layer is Lycra fabric to guarantee a smooth and more comfortable movement. This heated glove outperforms as a standalone or as an inner layer for extreme cold weather.
- [Upper Heating Elements] Our design uses upgraded far infrared fiber heating elements that cover the entire back of the hand, fingers, and fingertips. With such style, the Hansmack can deliver 10x the warmth an ordinary battery-heated gloves on the market today.
- [Suitable for People with Health Issues] If you’re someone living with Raynaud’s, arthritis, poor circulation, and even stiff joints, the Hansmack is the most suitable heated gloves to use. It can stimulate blood circulation and eliminate all the discomforts the cold weather brings in your hands.
- [ Touch Sensor] The Hansmack features an innovative design using today’s top-notch finger touch screen functionality on the index finger and thumb to enable you to use your smart devices with ease.
- [3 Heat Settings] The Hansmack features 3 heat adjustments so that you can achieve your ideal comfort. It can produce warmth for up to 3- 7 hours in low gear once fully charged.
- [Excellent Warmth] These electric heated gloves for men and women are perfect for indoor and outdoor work such as driving, horse riding, fishing, dog walking, running, and outdoor work.
Why People Prefer the Hansmack Heated Gloves Over Other Brands:
- The Thinnest and Smoothest Heated Gloves: Made with microfiber palm and polyester surface with velvet lining
- Highly flexible to use than standard glove gears
- Delivers maximum comfort regardless if used as a standalone or an inner glove
- Provides 360° heating, including your fingers and fingertips
- Features micro-thin stretchable carbon fibers that work to distribute heat evenly
- Includes 3 different heat settings to achieve your ideal comfort level
- Temperature ranges from 100°F – 150°F, better than other brands
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor winter activities—such as biking, skiing, fishing, snow plowing, or other daily tasks
- Always remove the batteries from your gloves when charging.
- Charge your batteries at room temperature for 4 hours before first use.
- The LED light on the charger will illuminate RED while charging.
- The LED light on the charger will shine GREEN when charging is complete.
- Carefully connect the power wire inside the glove storage pocket to the battery.
- Position the battery inside the glove pocket and seal up the pocket.
Wash and Care
- Remove batteries from gloves when being cleaned and stored
- Don’t machine wash
- Don’t machine dry
- Don’t bleach
- Don’t iron
- Don’t dry clean
- Spot clean gloves by hand using only mild detergent
- Air dry gloves lying flat
- 1 x Electric Heating Gloves (1 Pair)
- 2 x 7.4V 2200MAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 xCarrying Bag
- 1 xManual
- 1 xPacking Box