Never miss a treasure, even if it’s your first time – with DeTek!
Looking for your first gold nugget? No matter if you’re a beginner or a long-time enthusiast, here’s a metal detector that can increase your chances of unearthing precious metals.
It’s your first-ever all-around metal detector that requires no skill level as a winning factor. With controls and features tailored to achieve high-rate gold prospecting success, DeTek gives you…
✅ Sophisticated ground balancing system to increase your detection depth in mineralized grounds
✅ Separate signal gain and threshold for better and easy control of sensitivity in different locations
✅ Unique discrimination control system to effectively target your desired metal
The DeTek Advanced Metal Detector is also an excellent device to increase your chances of finding hidden relics and coins. All thanks to its specialized and adjustable sensitivity, you can easily change frequency to effectively target high-conductivity coins, all metals, or low-conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
So get the DeTek Metal Detector today and be the expert today!
Here’s what makes the DeTek the best metal detector for searching precious metals and hidden relics!
HIGH ACCURACY & WATERPROOF
First time? Don’t worry. We got you covered. Here are some tips to help you ensure excellent performance out of your DeTek Metal Detector!
- Adjust the Gain to a low setting in the event of false signals.
- Do not use indoors. This detector is for outdoor use only. Many household appliances emit electromagnetic energy, which can interfere with the detector. If conducting an indoor demonstration, turn the Gain down and keep the search coil away from appliances such as computers, televisions, and microwave ovens.
- If your detector beeps erratically, turn off appliances and lights.
- Also keep the search coil away from objects containing metal, such as floors and walls.
- Use a 9-volt ALKALINE battery only. Do not use heavy-duty batteries.
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing on rod, 3-piece breakdown construction, nonmetallic telescoping lower rod, adjustable position armrest
- Weight: 2 lbs, 8 oz with battery installed
- Standard search coil: 11-inch search coil
- Batteries: Single 9 volt rectangular alkaline
- Operating principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating frequency: 19 kHz, crystal controlled
- Reactive overload: 10,000 micro-cgs (with standard search coil)
- Resistive overload: 1,200 micro-cgs (with standard search coil)
- Ground balance range: From ferrite to saltwater inclusive
- Discrimination ground suppression: Combination of 2 nd and 3 rd order methods
- Target-ID ground suppression: 3 rd order
- Battery life: 15+ hours on good quality alkaline
- Operating temp range: 14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to +50 C)
- Operating humidity range: 0 – 90% noncondensing
Planning to segway some bounty hunting during your family vacation?
DeTek’s easy-to-use interface and high-accuracy function make this device the PERFECT METAL DETECTOR to bring with you to make bounty hunting fun and easy.
- Waterproof Detecting Plate to enable you to search lost things and valuable stuff underwater
- Complete Package; All-in-One device
- Adjustable and Comfortable to use
- Suitable for all ages and skill level
Still not sure if DeTek is for you? See these amazing reviews from our customers!
I’m surprised by how good this metal detector is!
I bought this metal detector to replace my old, basic, and not-so-good device. At first glance, I know it was a nice upgrade. The look, the feel, the design all scream premium to me. Setting this one up was quick and easy too. It even comes with a bag that fits everything in one go. And here’s the thing: before I put this into real use, I tested the accuracy at home. And guess what? I was able to find an old coin buried in our backyard. The excitement was addicting. I thought there was some treasure hiding at our house. But, hey, that’s a good start! Other than that, the controls of this device are pretty good, and it’s adjustable to accommodate your size, skill level, and all. A great deal!
Jack H., Verified Purchase
Great device for a family activity
My son has been really interested in watching these folks finding treasures on Youtube. Well, probably, because of my search history, hence, he stumbled upon those videos on his recommendations. So with this in mind, I got this metal detector to start a metal prospecting bonding moment with my son. And everything was amazing. I’m no expert too, and this device made it easy for my son and me to use. We bring this along during our summer trips, and it was amazing. So far, we’ve found a couple of lost things. Nothing too valuable yet, but the fun and excitement my son and I get every time we give it a run was amazing. And that’s all that matters. Thanks, Detek!
Harold S., Verified Purchase
Search Techniques from DeTek’s Advisors:
- Walk around the target in a circle.
- While circling the target, continue sweeping the search coil across the target.
- Sweep once every 30° or 40° of the circle.
- If the tone does not change and the Target-ID value is consistent as you circle the target, you can be highly confident of the target’s identification.
- If the tone or Target-ID changes as you circle the target, you may have multiple targets or an irregularly shaped object.
- If the tone completely disappears at different angles, the target may be trash or a low-value metal.
- If you are new to the hobby, dig all targets. With practice in the field, you will soon be able to correlate audible and visual target feedback with certain types of metal objects.
Pinpointing in Discrimination Mode
- Sweep over the target in a narrowing side-to-side pattern.
- Take visual note of the spot on the ground where “beep” occurs.
- Step 90° to the side of the target.
- Sweep search coil over the same area, at 90° to 1st sweep pattern.
- This pinpoints the target location with an “X”.
- Position the search coil just barely off the ground, and to the side of the target.
- Now move the search coil slowly across the target; you can locate it by the sound. The target is located directly under where the sound is loudest.
- To narrow the response further, position the center of the search coil near the center of the response pattern, but not directly over the center.
- Release the PINPOINT button.
- Press-and-hold PINPOINT button again.
- Repeat this narrowing procedure to narrow the field of detection further.